Sunday, February 12, 2006

Don't Make Cheney Mad

If you are ever hanging out with Dick Cheney, for the love of God, don't give show him your favourite duck impression.

"Harry Whittington, a lawyer from Austin ... was described as "alert and doing fine" in hospital after being sprayed with shotgun pellets late Saturday afternoon at the Armstrong Ranch in south Texas.

Ranch owner Katharine Armstrong said Cheney turned to shoot a bird that had just been flushed and accidentally hit Whittington..."

Maybe he just doesn't like lawyers.

I just thought this was the funniest thing I'd seen all day. That just goes to show how unfunny my day has been, I guess :)

---
What I'm Reading: The Traveler
What I'm Playing: Chibi-Robo, Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time, WoW
What I'm Watching: The Olympics, Battlestar Galactica

And there came a sound, distance at first,
that grew into a catostrophany so immense it could be heard far away in space.
There were no screams there was no time.
The mountain called monkey had spoken.
There was only fire and then nothing.

No comments: