Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Oh yeah... just beat Planescape: Torment. About time, too. Only took 4 years from when I originally started it.

Great game, amazing story and you have got to love an RPG that lets you talk your way through almost the entire thing with only minimal fighting.

The real kicker is that I could have just finished Torment back about 3 years ago but I had heard that you needed to keep a certain alignment to get the best ending and I had gotten stuck and didn't want to do something to lose the alignment my character had.

Turns out that the endings don't depend on the alignment of The Nameless One at all. It totally has to do with how you dispose of the end boss. Sigh.

Still worth playing through for the second time though. Not too shabby... only about a week and a bit to finish it from start to finish. Helped having two days off to just play all day :)

No comments: