Wednesday, June 25, 2003

< geek >

Mmm... Cel-Shaded TMNT... I am definately getting this the second it comes out.

I miss the Turtles. I did see the sort of 'Turtles Extreme' version of the show last year sometime, and I'm not sure if that's the style they're basing the game on. Classic TMNT was the best. And it had the best theme song ever for a cartoon. I hope that if they do bring the show back again they keep the artwork like in the game and the classic comics, but keep the writing like they had in the older cartoon. And ditch the new song and bring back the old one.

Actually, after looking at that screenshot below, that robot that Donatello is fighting IS the robot they had to fight during the one episode of the updated Turtles cartoon that I actually saw. Hmm...

< /geek >



Heroes on the half-shell. Turtle Power!

No comments: