Friday, May 12, 2006

Howdy, Pardners!

Ug!

I apologize profusely for those of you who missed my incoherent ramblings over the past week or so. It has been crazy around here.

I just got home from work today and finally have a few days off. I've been working since last Wednesday... both of my days off were sabotaged by not having them. Silly work and my having to do it on my days off...

Add to that the fact that this past week has been E3 week and I've been quite busy with stuff over at Toybane and doing the Evil Avatar E3 podcasts the last 3 nights and you've got a recipe for me not blogging much.

Plus Garrett has been in a fight, got soaked in the rain and started his weightlifting career, all things that add up to my blog-free existence over the past week.

Oh, and the last two weeks have had all sorts of awesome episodes of the shows I watch regularly, so that's eaten up what little free time I've had. Heck, I've barely touched a game aside from my usual Animal Crossing and Brain Age stuff on the DS.

Anyway, nothing incredibly exciting has happened around here. As I said, Garrett got in a fight with a kid while he was at the babysitter's this week and has all sorts of scrapes on him, but I think he got the toy they were fighting over in the end, so it's all good.

I'll put my E3 thoughts up in a sec. That way nobody has to suffer through them unless they really want to!
---
What I'm Reading: Ghosts In The Snow
What I'm Playing: Dreamfall, Brain Age, Animal Crossing, Super Mario World and Mario & Luigi: PiT
What I'm Watching: Lost, 24, Prison Break, My Name Is Earl, Battlestar Galactica

No comments: