Thursday, May 04, 2006

Attack of the Podcast People

Once again, I'm showing how far behind the curve I am by the fact that I am just now becoming addicted to podcasts. What has finally hooked me on this elusive method of media delivery?

CBC now has official podcasts of most of the banner shows, along with daily stories and such. The fact that I can now listen to at least one show of Ideas a week (as opposed to the complete lack of Ideas that I can listen to at the moment) is what got me really excited. I just hope they come out with a comedy podcast so I can make sure I don't miss the Dead Dog Comedy Hour or Madly Off In All Directions anymore.

I also listen to the Evil Avatar News Radio show, if only to hear the mellifluous sound of my own voice during the times I either call in or send in my Brock Talk segments.

No comments: