Saturday, November 02, 2002

Well, let's see... Vice City is excellent, as you can see by the stellar reviews it's getting. It also seems to be selling quite well.

I think I'm definately enjoying it more than GTA3. It just seems more... finished, well-rounded... I don't know... but while GTA3 was one of the best games of last year, Vice City has taken everything that was good from GTA3 and added even more greatness to the package. Heck, I was having a blast just driving around a crappy little moped delivering pizzas. Any game that can have me going from mad-dog killer gangster dude to mild-mannered Pizza Delivery Boy within the space of 5 minutes and still be fun is a good one :)

And the music and talk show radio stations are amazing. I think Rockstar did a great job of really capturing the 80's. The fact that I grew up during the 80's also helps as I get a lot of the ol' nostalgia going when I am driving around listening to 80's pop and running over pedestrians... just like I remember :)

No comments: