Saturday, November 02, 2002

I've also been busy with Suikoden 3 for the last day or so. I was hoping to take a bit longer to finally pop the disc into the PS2 because I was really busy working on Suikoden 2... but then it started locking up and I couldn't progress further, so I finally gave in and put Suikoden 3 in the machine. And I have to say I'm impressed. Especially when I see references or characters from Suikoden 2 popping up... Suikoden 3 is definately a game which has Cel-Shading down right. Beautiful graphics.

I am kind of annoyed I couldn't finish Suikoden 2 though. But I'd been having problems with the FMV for the whole time I was playing the game on my PS2. Maybe I need to find a PSX to try it in to see if I can proceed past that crash-o-matic video. Oh well. I was about 2/3rds through it and really enjoying it. If Suikoden 3 stacks up, esp. in the castle department, I'll be very happy.

Anyway, I'm off work for the weekend and have been jonesing for Vice City all day, so I'm off to play it! Hopefully I'll update this before next Thursday :)

Only 2 more weeks till Metroids Prime and Fusion! Woo!

No comments: