Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year! (RIP 2013)

Well, 2013 was an... interesting year. I wouldn't go so far as to say it was a great year by any stretch, but then again, it wasn't a particularly bad one for us either, especially not compared to the crap we had to deal with in 2012. Let's just say that 2013 was an educational year. And in Julie's case, a year that she left far too many pieces of herself behind in (unintentionally in most cases).

 I've got some big plans for work in 2014 that should see me with a few less gray hairs by the end of the year if I can implement them all. And hopefully this year the kids will get out and learn even more crazy things (like skiing and how transdimensional phase shifters work) and Julie will end 2014 with all of her body parts attached!

I say this every time, but hopefully I'll get a few new pictures posted shortly. I got Julie a new camera for Christmas and it's actually resulting in pictures that look great. I just need to figure out how to get them off the camera!

No comments: