Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Comments? Questions? Updates?

So Haloscan is going the way of the dodo bird shortly and I'm likely going to just switch over to the bog-standard Google/Blogger comment system. I just have to figure out how to do that :)

I'd like to stay with whatever Haloscan is turning into but I refuse to pay for something as basic as comments on my blog. Thanks to everyone who has followed along over the years and I do truly value your input.

Speaking of the blog, I'm also hoping to get back in the habit of updating this bloody page a little more regularly. Work has been insanely busy over the past, what, 8 months or so and when I come home I would rather just play a game than write about my day. I've also been doing a lot more writing for other sites when I do get a chance to write, so that has kind of lowered the number of posts here on Not L33T. Well, things seem to be finally settling down enough at work that I'll be a little less womped when I get home. Plus my family is finally becoming interesting again :)

If nothing else, keep an eye on my twitter feed. Now that I have twitter on my phone, I can at least post a quick update wherever I am.

No comments: