Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Son Of Death-Cold

It's spring, so that means it's time for me to come down with some kind of funky viral infection.

It hit me mid-afternoon on Sunday. I was home sick on Monday and I knew I had to be really sick because I slept for about 4 hours in the afternoon.

I never sleep during the day (heck, I rarely seem to sleep at night)!

I was already scheduled off today but I probably would have called in anyway. The worst thing about this year's death cold is that it's not really making me cough up gunk or run a 110 degree fever. Instead, I feel like I'm drunk, only I haven't been drinking anything. Just ask Julie how incoherent I've been over the last day and a half.

I had a really strange dream that I witnessed a person getting decapitated by a car last night. I was sure that it was real (I even dreamed I watched the news reports) but nope. Doesn't seem to be something that I've been privy to.

Anyway, I'm going to bed as soon as I finish watching Cloverfield. The best part about having it on DVD is that I can skip the first 20 minutes and get right to the monster parts.

No comments: