Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Nightly Grind

Guess who is the proud new owner of a hunk of plastic that goes in his mouth at night!

Yeah, me.

I finally picked up my nightguard thing to keep me from grinding my teeth down to the stubs during the night. I'm interested to see how it goes. Granted, I think I need this little (and expensive) hunk of plastic with the shenanigans going on here.

Not only do I have that stupid dishwasher thing to deal with (they're currently trying to find another dishwasher of the same make and model to replace this hunk of junk) but this morning I woke up to find that for some strange reason, my Tim's card was declining my credit card to do the auto-reload thing.

Grr...

I even called the credit card company, who said that there were some charges on the credit card from last night and this morning when I tried loading the Tim's card via the website... which, according to the credit card company, meant that the problem was on Tim's side.

I call Tim's and was essentially told that from what they could see, no money was added onto my Tim's card so obviously the problem was with the credit card.

ARG!

I'm going to wait until tomorrow and see what's going on. If a charge ends up on my credit card but doesn't show up on my Tim's card, I'll be even MORE livid!

Granted, I should be happy that these little annoyances are about as rough as my life gets. That said, THEY'RE REALLY ANNOYING!

No comments: