Thursday, April 10, 2008

SBCG4AP

Have you noticed something around the internet lately? An increased smell of burnination? The cries of millions of Lappy486's suddenly going silent?

Well, have I got news for you.

Strong Bad, star of Homestarrunner.com, my once weekly, now every so oftenly visited favourite website on the whole internet, has a game coming out on the Wii! It's called Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People (or SBCG4AP).

In talking about the game today, I've realized that I haven't really visited the site since about the time I was on leave with Garrett. The really odd thing is that most of the people I've talked to about it also stopped visiting the site around late 2004, early 2005. Strange...

I need to go catch up on all of the Strongbad E-mails and other nuttiness on that site.

No comments: