Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Baby Mush

I've heard of sympathy tummies that husbands will get when their wives are pregnant, but I've never heard of husbands getting baby brain.

My mind has been full of swiss cheese all day today. Well, maybe not my mind, but I'm sure my brain looks like some kind of dairy product at the moment. I've been so out of it that I actually thought I'd left one of the guys at Tim Horton's tonight, until one of the guys in the van reminded me (while I was panicing) that he was actually out with one of the other guys at Friendship Club.

Time to go to bed and sleep! I can't even blog well tonight :P

I am trying to wean myself from the incredible amounts of caffeinne I have been consuming over the past few months, so that could be making me go cheese-head at the moment... Sigh.

No comments: