Sunday, April 18, 2004

Ants ants ants ants...

Well, it's official. Spring has begun. Our house is now infested with ants.

We had a couple run around the house the last few weeks and I was squishing them when I saw them run across my arm while I was playing a game.

But today they seem to have decided that we're not welcome. I walked into my office and there were about a dozen or so all over the carpet. I squished them all and then I saw more in the living room and squished them too.

One just crawled on my neck just now. How do they get up there?!

Anyway, I found one ant repository. The cup we had bubble tea in was full of ants and, lo and behold, also in my office garbage can. I dumped it outside.

Now I'm going to have to go buy some ant traps. Hopefully they're just in here because it hasn't been that warm out OR because it was pouring rain most of the day here so they decided to come inside and get dry. Just so long as they all die when I give them the ant-trap poison, I'll be a happy man.

No comments: