Thursday, November 13, 2003

Ug. I've been all woozy from the glue fumes tonight. Yup. Spig's huffing glue.

It's just that between the painting and now using the heat gun to melt the glue on the tiles in the washrooms, I have come to the conclusion that the ventilation system, as marked an improvement as it is over what was in there at the beginning of the year, still doesn't do much to move air around in the washroom. At least the ensuite has a window I can open, but given that today has been the unofficial first day of winter, what with the windstorms and snow, I don't know how good an idea it is to leave the window open too long.

Oh well. I just have to yank the toilet out and pull up a little section underneath it first thing in the morning and I'll be able to sit back and relax for the rest of the day. Woo woo!

No comments: