Thursday, August 11, 2005

The CBC vs. The CBC

According to the CBC, the CBC may be locked out in 72 hours if the CBC doesn't agree to let the CBC hire new CBC staff on a temporary contract basis.

The CBC doesn't like this arrangment, stating that the CBC is trying to turn the CBC into a bunch of temps.

Of course, the CBC didn't like the CBC's attitude and is now threatening to lock the CBC out. This means that the CBC won't be able to run the CBC and many CBC programs, both on CBC and CBC, as well as CBC, will be cut back or cancelled completely for the duration.

I guess I'll just have to go to my emergency source of Fair & Balanced News.

[Ever have a word (or in this case, the CBC) look wrong, even though it's spelled right? That just happened. I'm not sure if that means I'm tired or just wierd.]

No comments: