Saturday, August 06, 2005

Best Trunk Sale Ever

We went to the Trunk Sale this morning as I had to find some kind of trinket to barter with Codeboy for the aquisition of Serenity #2. I found an awesome framed advertisement that must be seen to be believed.

But wait, that's not all!

I also saw an awesome antique typewriter going by the manufacturer's name Fox. It was a lot closer to what I've been looking for (ie. the old Underwood style typewriters as opposed to the 1960-style Smith-Corona's) but the guy wanted $20. Julie has already put up with two big typewriters... a third would not be welcome.

So I found my other Trunk Sale Treasure.

A Dreamcast with 4 controllers, the FISHING ROD CONTROLLER and a CD book full of games. Not bad at all! Never hurts to have a backup Dreamcast, the best system ever made.

Of course, Julie has banned me from going to the Trunk Sale for the next few weeks as I keep finding cool stuff and dragging it home with me. Ah well.

No comments: