Saturday, February 19, 2005

You know your MMORPG is desperate when...

Ok. The fact that Everquest 2 is getting its butt kicked by World of Warcraft (and rightfully so) is bad enough for the people at Sony. Heck, the fact that there IS an EQ2 is bad enough.

But now they've gone and done something that is either really desperate or a sign of incredible genius.

They've added a /pizza command to the game. So while you're sitting around, spending 8 hours waiting for the Grand Fuzzy Hat Of Retribution to respawn, you can just type in /pizza and order a pizza from Pizza Hut without even leaning over and picking up your phone.

Sigh. It's so pathetic, even I'm not impressed.

Now, if WoW had a /thai or /sushi or /chili button, that'd be nice :) I should start a restaurant called The Chili Hut. Mmm...

---
What I'm Reading: Grass For His Pillow, the World of Warcraft backstory
What I'm Playing: Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap on the GBA. Cool game!
What I'm Watching: Not much. The shows I want to watch on G4 aren't on until later.

No comments: