Wednesday, February 23, 2005

IT HAS ARRIVED!

Well, I just got my new monitor home. It's a Viewsonic E90f+SB, it that means anything to anyone. It's actually a good monitor according to Newegg, so that's a step in the right direction. According to Luke, I've got a reputation now for buying crappy computer products. Sigh.

The fun part was trying to load the box into my car. I tried getting it into the back seat, but it wouldn't get past the door. I tried getting it in the front seat, but I couldn't close the door. I actually contemplated driving home with the front door open (I'd drive slowly and on the back streets) but then I was able to wedge it into the back seat after some gentle 'persuasion'.

I'm off to hook it up. Expect a ecstatic post in the next few minutes once it's set up!

No comments: