Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Mmm... Vapoury...

Today was a beautiful day here in the rolling Halton Hills.

I would actually enjoy, nay, look forward to summer if today was a typical day. Yesterday too. It was sunny and nice out and the temperature was warm enough for shorts but not humid at all. Add a nice breeze to keep you cool and you have a day that saw Garrett & I spending most of our time outside.

Too bad we get so many heat waves that I don't remember the nice days like today. Sigh.

Anyway, I was walking back from the park this afternoon with Garrett and there was this big round cloud in the sky [As opposed to the ground or underwater? ed.]

The cool part about the cloud was that it had this big hole right in the middle. You could see the clear blue sky right through it. I'd never seen that before.

So that's my crazy doughnut cloud story.

---
What I'm Reading: Eberron Sourcebook, Brilliance Of The Moon
What I'm Playing: WoW, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath, Phantom Brave
What I'm Watching: The West Wing: Season 1 DVD

No comments: