Friday, July 16, 2004

CHINESE FOOD!

I found a NEW all-time favourite restaurant today.  There's a Chinese buffet near work that opened in the last few months and I'd never gone there till today. 
 
Oh my god... It is phenomenal.  It's probably everything you could want in a Chinese buffet.  Not only do you have the usual chicken balls, fried rice and won-ton soup that you find at any 'Chinese' buffet, you also have a whole steam rack of various dim sum delectables, at least 5 different types of soup AND a sushi bar!
 
And it's all-you-can-eat for $9.50!!
 
I must have eaten a whole steam tray worth of shrimp dumplings today, which would have probably cost me $15-20 just for that at the usual Dim Sum place that I go to with James. 
 
If you're ever in Brampton, go to the Great Wall Of China buffet in the Rona plaza at the corner of Highway 10 & Bovaird.  You won't go wrong!
 
Oh, I didn't mention that it's been decorated with traditional Chinese outfits in glass cases and is just very classy.  Granted, if I'm looking for somewhere with a very relaxed atmosphere, my recommendation is still Yo-Yo in Georgetown, but otherwise, goooo Great Wall of China!

No comments: