Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Once more, with feeling.

Woohoo! My Buffy: Season 6 DVD set should be arriving today or tomorrow. Woo!

I'm slowly converting my family and friends to the Buffyverse. My brother and his friend both turned their noses up at the idea of watching Buffy, but then after I lent them Season 1 they've come crawling back, wimpering, to ask if it would be at all possible to borrow the rest of the collection to watch. Oh, and if it's ok with me, could they please borrow the Angel sets too?

Hee hee.

I'm planning on getting Julie hooked on it if she gets enough time between her time off work and when the baby comes. Granted, according to the doctor her BP is a little high and when she goes back to the doctor next week he wants to talk to her about labour, so you never know... The Spiglet may be arriving early, but hopefully it'll wait till we get the nursery done.

No comments: