Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Everyone!

I hope everyone called their dads and wished them well today.

We had a crazy busy weekend (which was a perfect cap to a crazy busy week) but once I made my piece with the fact that I wouldn't be lounging about the house all weekend, I had a pretty good time with all of the travels.

We went to Yorkdale Mall last night and had dinner at the Rainforest Café. The food wasn't worth the exorbitant amount they charged for it, though it wasn't awful. The kids loved the restaurant though, so that was worth the indigestion :)

And FYI, if you're a fan of Ghostbusters, go try the game out. I picked up the 360 version last night and have really enjoyed what I've played. Then again, I am someone who made his own proton-pack, trap, PKE meter and uniform for Hallowe'en back when I was 9-10 years old, so I'm a little biased.

No comments: