Saturday, October 08, 2005

What does it take to convince you people?

I went out with Tony last night to see Serenity for a second time. I think I enjoyed it even more than I did the first time, though some of the heart-pounding suspense wasn't there this time around.

I found a site that has the first 9 minutes of the movie in something that resembles a legal manner (no crazy cam shots or anything). If you're somewhat interested but don't know what to expect, that's a good spot to start!

Click here for the preview.

I haven't had a chance to watch but if it has the initial landing sequence I'm all there... If not, it's still cool.
---
What I'm Reading: State Of Fear
What I'm Playing: Sly 3, Puzzle Pirates, Final Fantasy 1&2
What I'm Watching: UFC Fighting show thingy, Serenity

Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me

No comments: