Friday, November 26, 2004

SO MAD

I'm so amazingly angry right now... Grumble grumble....

Time to take that ball of rage and focus it on decimating the alien zombie hordes in Half-Life 2... That should settle me down :)

Speaking of mad, Garrett's not really enjoying this whole 'new tooth' process. Cranky is the beginning of where the adjectives for his current mood start.

Oh, and we took Garrett to see Santa today. Got 3 pictures for $10, which is pretty cheap compared to what I hear other malls charge. The Santa also seemed rather authentic too! That's always nice.

The only problem was that Garrett didn't smile at all. He didn't cry, he just didn't smile. He was wearing his new hat that he got from my mom last week when we were visiting. While he looked quite dapper, I think he is still not a hat fan. Oh well.

No comments: