Monday, January 26, 2004

Weekend of DOOOOM

Well, it was one of those weekends that just blinked by. I even had the house to myself from Saturday afternoon till Sunday night.

It would have been great had I been around. I worked 3-11's both Saturday & Sunday and on Sunday I was doing multimedia at the church and went from there to Swiss Chalet for some evangelical chicken with James & his mom and then headed off to work. Woo.

At least I got to watch some quality professional bull-riding at work with one of the guys. Yup. Sunday afternoons suck for TV.

I did get the first two Sandman graphic novel collections finished over the weekend though. Excellent comic. I hope the library has the other 6 or so collections so I can really get into this series. It's funny that I've known about the series and read a bunch of Gaiman's books but never actually had the opportunity to sit and read the Sandman comics till now. Ah well. They live up to the hype, that's for sure.

No comments: