Wednesday, August 06, 2003

UPS had me ticked. I was sitting, waiting for my package to arrive today and when I went to check on the status of the delivery, there was a note on the website saying they'd tried to deliver it but nobody was home!

I was sitting on the couch with the front door wide open and not 20 feet away... NOBODY except the mailman had been near my door all morning.

So I called and yelled and they said I'd just have to wait until tomorrow. So I was wondering what kind of neon sign I'd have to put out to make sure the UPS guy came when I got home from work and discovered that they'd dropped off my package at my neighbour's house around 4pm... sigh.

At least my stuff came. Now I can play some Mario Golf and some Silent Hill 2 (to get refreshed for Silent Hill 3 either later this week or next week).

And my Boogiepop Phantom box set arrives from Amazon tomorrow. Woo!

No comments: